3/9/11

Never underestimate the "sneakiness"

It's a typical morning. I'm in the laundry room folding another heap of clothes and Sawyer is playing with his choo choos in the living room. In between the rattling of the washer, I hear something from the other room.

"Sawyer, what are you doing?"
"Just playin' mom."

There's the red flag. "Just" playin. I walk to the living room to find this
No Sawyer


                               I walk to the family room, only another 10 steps away!! Here, I find this!


                                               Notice the half eaten FROZEN pancake?!?



"Sawyer??!?" My voice raised ever so "mommy dearest-ish"

Lots of thoughts of where he could possibly be are running through my head at this point!

"What mom? I'm here"
The sneaky little monster was "just playin" his choo choos....how in the world did he sneak back there..

Oh his teen years will be a real treat.... I assume!!!

No comments: