3/6/11

Birthday Boy!

March 5, 2011



Our little guy turned 3 today! The day started with Jace going downstairs at 6:45am to turn on his toons only to be surprised to find the kitchen decked out in Lightning McQueen and birthday presents wrapped on the counter. As Jason, the two little guys, and I are still snoozing away he runs upstairs to alert Sawyer of the fun waiting for him downstairs. Thirty more minutes would have been nice!! :)



Nevermind the z's,  Sawyer was ready to tackle the gifts. Jason and I grabbed the baby and the camera and followed Sawyer downstairs. The look on his face was not captured on camera but I won't forget the look of joy when he saw his gifts! His eyes lit up and he started dancing around the kitchen. It was so much fun to watch.


After opening his big gift, the geo trax Cars set...daddy got to work and set up the track. The next three hours were spend playing. I made his favorite breakfast....Cinnamon Rolls!



Noon rolled around and it was time to party!! We  hosted the party this year at KDB ( short for kitchen, den, and bar). It is a grill. bar, and gigantic arcade. We rented out the sports room where we all were able to hang out, eat some food, open presents, and enjoy some cake.  Then the kids were off to play...with kids I include Meghan, Justin, and Matt!!:) They all had a ball!!








Kate and Cody brought over Sawyer's most favorite cars character cake...who would that be? Well, Sally of course.

We were able to spend quality time with Grandma Eloise, Aunt Bev, Kiki, Matt, Erin, Meg, Justin, and the Rasmussen clan. It was a perfect party for the little guy!!

After three hours of fun...naptime!!


The evening was food, games, and family! We had a blast!!











No comments: